The Management Benefits Fund (MBF) provides supplemental benefits to the non-unionized personnel of the City of New York, which includes all managerial, confidential, and original jurisdiction employees and retirees.
The Fund provides full reimbursement of Citi Bike Annual Memberships for active and retired members and the member's spouse/domestic partner through through the Fund's Health and Fitness Reimbursement Program.
1. Sign up for a Citi Bike Annual Membership through the Citi Bike website or the Citi Bike app.
2. After completing each 6 months of your Citi Bike annual membership, complete this form for each eligible member.
3. Submit the completed form to Citi Bike for signature by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Citi Bike Marketing Team, Floor 12, 368 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001
4. Citi Bike will sign the Program Validation section of the form and return the signed form to you.
5. You will need to mail the signed form and a purchase receipt to this address: Management Benefits Fund, Bowling Green Station, P.O. Box 707, New York, NY 10274
Click on the button below to learn more about MBF's Health and Fitness Reimbursement Program.